This course provides everything you need to get started in your career in business analysis focussing on Agile environment and Scrum.
Our courses focus on how analysis is performed in the real world, and they’re full of examples, case studies and lessons learned from actual Business Analysts on the job.
This is a perfect first course in any business analysis.
- Learn the foundations of business analysis
- Describe agile values and principles, emphasizing the importance of business analysis work on an Agile project
- Understand how to gather requirements from stakeholders and documentary source
- Learn and analyze diagram and model requirements on an Agile Project
- Scrum roles and responsibilities, focusing on the role of the business analyst
- Manage requirements assets after the project is complete
- Role of a business analyst in release planning
- Learn the importance of Scrum ceremonies and artifacts
- Understand the importance of and steps in a Scrum retrospective
- New graduates
- Professionals transitioning careers
- Functional managers who are not BAs but manage them
- QA Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to start their career as a Business Analyst
Duration: 38 hours | fees: $1400