Who can be a Data Scientist?
- IT professionals or software developers looking for a Career in data science and business analytics
- Professionals who are currently working in data and business analytics
- Computer Science Graduates
- Financial and Business Analysts
- University & College Graduates/students looking for a career as a data scientist
- Anyone with Statistics background
- Research Associates
If you have an intellectual curiosity, you can become a Data Scientist!
Overview (Insights of Data Science – with R Programming and Machine Learning & Analytical Tools of Data Science:
- Understanding Data Science
- Getting tools ready
- R programming basics
- Exploratory data analysis
- Statistical inference
- Unsupervised Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Technology and Tools for Unstructured Data
Live Projects: Capstone Project, duration is 1 month
The aim of Data Science is to turn data into information and information into insight. It is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms. This course serves as an introduction to the Data Science principles required to tackle real-world, data-rich problems in across businesses and industries worldwide.
40 hours each for both Insights of Data Science with R and Machine Learning modules. 1 month for Capstone project